Mini Yoga & Nutrition Retreat "Count Prana, not calories"
Time & Location
About the Event
Namaste you lovely pumpkins,
it's trick or (re)treat time!
Instead of lighting bonfires to ward off negative spirits on this spooky day of Halloween, we will enlighten the day with some candles, practise Pra-Na Vinyasa Yoga (1 hour and 15 minutes) to lift up the spirits and feed your body & soul with a 7-chakra-inspired rainbowbowl before we shine a light onto the life force (Pra-Na) in our food.
Halloween is a day of Celtic tradition marking the end of summer and the harvest and the beginning of the dark, cold winter. Let's illuminate our souls, bodies and minds on this day and shower them with light, movement, togetherness and some lovely, freshly harvested vegetables from the farmer's market.
In this 3-hour mini (re)treat you will be pampered with:
- 1 hour 15 minutes Vinyasa class to raise your Pra-Na (Life energy) by Yogavibe Antwerp
- Homemade, coldpressed juice packed with Minerals & Vitamines to rehydrate & boost your immunity after practice
- 1-hour Presenation about Pra-Na in our food (Count prana, not calories)
- A 7-colour-Chakra bowl with seasonal vegetables fresh from the farm (in Kappellen)
- Closing meditation to relight your inner fire to keep you warm during those cold winter days
- Tricks & Tools to raise your energy yourself during dark days
So dust off your broom from last year, put your witch hat on and fly over to gezondheidscentrum genesareth for a lovely, COVID PROOF social gathering.
8 spots available
45,- EUR PP
Reserve your spot via gezondheidscentrum genesareth or myself!
All participants will be contacted upfront regarding food intolerances, food allergies or other dietary guidelines.
Don't worry, you will still be able to carve out your pumpkin and head off to your costume party to play some pranks afterwards.
Love & Light,
Annette & Charlotte